Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wedding in the air?




Well, we survived our weekend of camping at Cedar Breaks in Georgetown. We had a really good time. Our "roughing it" consisted of eating a meal at the Panda Express close to our campground and going to Austin Park and Pizza with the Junior High band. (arcade, putt-putt, go cars, train, rock climbing, laser tag, and all you can eat pizza!) We did have to pack up in the rain but had a great time in general. As you can see the girls loved the outdoors and the weather had some beautiful moments. (Notice the sweatshirts in April in Texas... cool, huh?)

I also finally included a few bluebonnet pics. We got some really good ones. I love that first one up there. I know it is not "studio perfect" but I think you can really see how much they love each other. They really do laugh together a lot. Bailee adores her little sister for the most part and Leah really admires Bailee... most of the time. All in all very cool.

I will preface the next part by saying saying that Leah has been watching The Little Mermaid a lot lately. She told me yesterday that she would be marrying Mike on Saturday. (the HS Band director that frequents our house) Here are the plans:
1. She will wear a white dress and he will wear a nice suit.
2. Dawson and Drew and Matt will be invited. Dawson and LEah will dance the tango. Drew will do a bootie dance and Matt will hold Leah's hand. Aunt ALeesa will be there.
3. There will be a cake but Drew will not have cake because it has milk in it and milk makes Drew sick.
4. There will be flowers and fireworks.
5. She will kiss Mike on the lips with her eyes closed!
6. They will have chicken nuggets from McDonalds and cherry sprite.

I would love to say I made this up, but this was her, not me!
I also am a little scared.... if this is her vision as a 3 year old, what are we going to have to really pay for someday? :)

Hope all is well,
K

2 comments:

Shelby said...

LOL

will she plan my wedding?

Aleesa said...

After the banquet, I might be checking into your future son in law... :)