Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Waiting

Ok, so this is really hard to see. I will try to get a better picture, but I don't want to get to close because I don't want to scare her off. For the 2nd year in a row, we have a momma bird in our hanging plant. Last year we got to see the baby birds be born and fly off. It was really cool. Now we are waiting to see what happens. She sits there all day... except when my girls forget to be quiet on the back porch! She fussed at Eric the other day when he went out to sweep but I threw some bread crumbs out there to make friends again. :) I don't like to get close because I have visions of her sweeping off of her nest to protect her babies and end up pecking at my head and yanking out my hair!

Everyone is good. Hope you are well!
K

3 comments:

Bethis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethis said...

Thats a cool educational lesson for the girls.....so close and personal. Thats one cool bird for doing that ;) Love you

Shelby said...

I am "waiting" for a new blog..

:)