Monday, April 21, 2008

Bugs

Well, we have moved from poop to bugs. LOL I just wanted to tell you that we are in the midst of the "First Grade Insect Project". Bailee has to collect 10 different kinds of bugs and put them on a styrafoam board. She then has to label them. We first get to put them in a jar with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball so that the bugs will be ready for the board. Those of you that know me well, know that this will NOT be my favorite project. I am hoping she and her daddy get a good start on it this weekend when we go camping.

We had a good weekend. Lots going on with the end of the year activities for band, but it's all good. On Sunday we went and threw a little disc golf at the park and had a brownie meeting.

Ok, short and sweet today, but I will try to get some pics or something exciting up here soon.

Hope you are well.
K

No comments: