Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Daughters



The girls have had a really good few days. Bailee and her daddy went to the Girl Scout Father/daughter banquet on Sunday and they had a great time. Bailee felt so pretty and proud. We painted her nails and she wore her "rose dress". She was most proud to be on her daddy's arm. They really are close. Leah and I went and got hot cocoa at Starbucks and got TV dinners from HEB and went home-- her idea! :)
Leah had her rodeo on Monday and she was all about it! She had her King Dollar hat, her red boots (Thanks sue sue), and her little vest. She is my serious kid but she had a great time showing mommy and daddy how she could be a real cowgirl by riding in a wagon with Drew and taking a lap around the "corral" on her stick horse... holding tightly to her hat.

Hope you enjoy the pics from their special events! I have so loved watching the wonderment in their eyes as we get to do new things. It has made the hum drum of everyday life take on a new meaning.

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." --unknown

1 comment:

Bethis said...

What are you doing to my sweet, sweet Leah?!?!?! Just because she's growing up in Texas doesn't mean you have to turn her into one! LOL

I remember going to father/daughter banquets with my dad when I was a Girl Scout. Its so fun that Bai and Eric are doing fun stuff like that as well. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU PEEPS (EVEN IF YOU ARE COMING FROM TEXAS)

Love yah
~Bethis