Friday, February 29, 2008

Words

Happy Friday everyone! I was just thinking on the way home how over the years I have heard many variations on some very common words. I am sure all of you mothers know exactly what I am talking about! Here are some of my favorites:

Bailee:
Instead of Aunt Aleesa.... Aunt Yes!
Instead of catsup... chi chi (cheee cheee)
Instead of Chuck E Cheeses... Chuck and Jesus!
Instead of Seasame Street.... Sessy Teet
Instead of Pacifier.... Pa
*These were all said when she was MUCH smaller (Just for clarification)

Leah:
Instead of Pastor Baade.... Mr. Lady
Instead of Bailee... Bay Bay
Instead of Pony tail holder... holding tony pail
Instead of Mrs. Young (Bailee's music teacher) ... Mrs. Yumm

Of course they had other words that twist around... but these are the ones that jump out right now. What are some of your favorites?




No comments: