Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Girls



So, I guess the best thing to do with this blog thing is just to jump in, right? As my friend on another blog says, please don't correct my spelling or grammar! :)

Well, Bailee is great right now. I am amazed at how at 6 years old she can seem so big and so little all at the same time. The big thing for her right now is that she is learning how to play piano with both hands at the same time! She was even named "Student of the Month" at the music academy she attends. The picture of her is at my cousin's wedding. For those of you that know my dirt magnet, you will be impressed that she stayed clean the whole time! I love her.

Leah has been a bit under the weather. She has been complaining of a headache and this morning threw up her lovely peach yogurt in my hand in the car. Oh, the joys of being a mom! Her favorite thing to do right now is collect the 2 liter coke bottles in our house and put them around the table. She then goes to her kitchen and "cooks for them". She is a pretty clever kid. The pic of her is one I took after her new hair cut the other day. It is one of my favorites!

Well, not a very exciting blog, but I will get better, I promise.




3 comments:

Jana said...

Hey, it looks great!! Glad you are a part of the blog community! I have you bookmarked and plan to read often!!

Shelby said...

I'm so excited!! I will add this to my repertoire!

Aleesa said...

Yea!! I'm glad you are doing this. Welcome to the neighborhood. I can't believe Bailee is turning 7...and I can't believe we are taking a 2 day road trip with our toddlers. Are we nuts??