Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not much



Well, I have been waiting for something to inspire me before adding a blog.... but... nothing... so I at least thought I would write an update.

Let's see... we'll start with Eric. He seems to be doing well. Of course, he is preparing his band for contest which is always a busy time, but he seems really good.

As for me... I am just teaching lessons and helping when I can band-wise. I am enjoying this beautiful weather! I didn't sleep well last night at all, so I am really hoping a nap with Leah is in my future.

Bailee just finished her last soccer game of the season. (Thus the blue cupcake celebration) The Wildcats had a good season and we had fun. She is going to play piano guild in May so we are starting to memorize her 4 pieces for that. She is also writing her first book report on a biography of Pochantas. She is really really excited about that... I wish her love of homework would stick with her forever!

Leah is my Leah. She is a real goof who lives in a world of baby dolls and kitchen! Her school is getting ready to do her Spring Music Show on April 10 so we have heard a lot of practicing at home.

Easter was good. We went to my parents house and Bailee and I went and saw Brooks and Dunn at the Rodeo. It was really fun. Jim's family came over for Easter lunch. My mom and I tried to get pics of all 4 cousins... but as you can see it was a bit tricky. And yes... Bailee is wearing a dress up dress and Leah is wearing one of my mom's shirts. They were playing princess.

Hope all is well!
K

3 comments:

Aleesa said...

I LOVE that picture of Bailee!! I must have a copy!!!!

Shelby said...

Cute pics!!!

Annie Tannie said...

I love your blog. It is just so sweet.