Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snow #3

Good Morning! Well, last night I slept in my own bed and it was so nice. We did have such a great time though. On the third day in Glenwood, we went to the recreation area there and I went ice skating. It was fun... and I didn't fall which was an added bonus. We then went downtown and ate at a place called Doc Holiday's Tavern. It was there that Dr. Tomas introduced me to some interesting cuisine.

We went to Montrose the next day to pick up my babies and spend one more day before heading out. We went to Ouray and swam in the hot springs and looked around downtown. We also saw the ice climbers and ate some great chocolates from there. It was nice to spend time with family and we can't wait to come back!

The drive home was fine. Eric sat between Matt and Leah for part of the trip and that was good. The kids also zoned out to many, many movies! Swimming in the hotel in Amarillo was nice too. When I got home, I was exhausted but I grinned from ear to ear! I had a lovely note from Jonni on my car, I had balloons and signs on the garage from "my peeps", and I had a welcome home card on my email from Amy Bentke. it was great! We unpacked, ate pizza, and I took a shower and crashed!

Hoping to download some pics soon. Hope everyone is well.
K

2 comments:

Jana said...

Glad that you all are back. See you Wednesday!

Aleesa said...

I am so glad we were able to take the trip together. It was a blast. I am also thankful for Eric sitting between the kids!!! Go Eric!