Saturday, June 7, 2008

coming soon to a blog near you

Hey.... it's just been a while, so I thought I would update.

I am about to take Ms. Leah to the doctor because she jumped off the couch AGAIN and hurt her foot AGAIN.

Bailee had a fabulous time at VBS.

I redid the furniture in my kitchen. Thanks Shelby!!!

I miss the Lewis family, but they are doing really well.

There will be more details about all of this soon, but now I have to give my stinky girls a bath.

Hope you are well, my faithful 5 readers.
K

3 comments:

Jana said...

I am glad that Bailee had a good time... it looked like she really enjoyed the music! That's about all I saw her for though. Isn't it amazing that girls get just as stinky as boys?

Anonymous said...

guess what! you have 6 faithful readers...You know I love to read anything YOU write. I also enjoy hearing what the girls are up to! love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

When I was little, younger than Leah...I FLIPPED off of the couch and broke my collar bone. My mom kept wondering why I cried when she picked me up...little did she know, I was broken!

~GINNY