Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dream

I have to tell you about this dream that I had.

It was about me and Aleesa. We were in this big fancy kitchen. It had those really cool stainless steel appliances and it had these counters that were about as long as my living room! We had all of these fancy bowls in front of us and we had canisters full of very cool ingredients. Aleesa was telling me how excited we should be to be on "the show". We were giggling and having a blast. She said that we were going to be famous for our new cooking and went on and on. We were even in these cutie little aprons and hats. I kept saying that I couldn't believe how many famous people we were going to meet.

Then, Aleesa said "and it's all because of our secret ingredient!! I can't believe we learned how to use...."


tap... tap... tap..."Momma, I thirsty. Can we snuggle?"

Yep, right before I found out why Aleesa and I were going to be famous, Leah woke me up.

Oh well. I hear fame is not all it is cracked up to be.

Hope you are well,
K

3 comments:

Annie Tannie said...

I love this dream! "Can we snuggle?" THAT'S the secret ingredient!

Aleesa said...

So I have read this like 5 times and I still bust out laughing. The secret ingredient was probably nutria or gator.

Aleesa said...

Better yet, I bet we were making gumbo!!