Wednesday, May 7, 2008

smile

Well, it has been a few days so I thought I would drop a line. In other words, I should be doing laundry and... I don't want to.

The girls went to the dentist today. Now most of you may be saying "yuck... getting them to the dentist... i bet that was no fun" However, my girls LOVE the dentist. How could you not? You walk in to a room that is brightly painted and a kids movie is showing. (Jumanji today) There is a Little Tykes kitchen and all sorts of legos and toys. A lady with a big smile and a character decorated shirt asks you to "Come back and play". You then go to another room (without mom) that has toys and video games. Next the above-mentioned lady lets you pick out a toothbrush and brushes your teeth with some funky flavored toothpaste. Then, some man comes in and has a chat with you and then lets you go to this treasure chest of stuff and pick a toy AND stickers. Then, your mommy gets to write a check while you play some more!

I think I would like the dentist too if they catered to me that way. You know... maybe you could come in and have a pedicure while you are waiting. Then they let you go back and sit in a really quite relaxing room and read a book. When you are done, you get to pick something from a treasure chest... new nail polish, gift certificate to Old Navy, Target shopping spree, etc. I think I would go every time! (oh, and at the end, you get a sticker!)

I am hoping that tomorrow or the next day I get a pic or two up from our Poodle Skirt wearing dinner at the 50s diner at the airport. It was really fun.

Hope you are well,
K

2 comments:

vabaker1 said...

They go to Dr. MaCarty don't they!
SO did I and I always liked going to the dentist.

vabaker1 said...

McCarty I mean