Friday, August 1, 2008

ready... set....

Good morning. Eric and I got back from the Texas Bandmasters Conference in San Antonio this week. What a great convention... so much information and we had a great time also. My parents kept the girls and that was good too. I am so thankful that they were able to help out.

Eric has summer band this morning. I can't believe it is already time to start. It should be a really good school year. Things are pretty busy in August for our family, but I am so thankful that we had so much time together this summer. Our trip to Colorado was a great time and the girls had so much fun with the family. I can't believe Bailee is going to start 2nd grade!!!! Leah will be a Bouncing Bear at her school and she is so excited.

Anyway, I didnt really know anything but I did want to update. Maybe I will have something exciting next time.

Hope you are well.
K

1 comment:

vabaker1 said...

You are always exciting!