Wednesday, August 27, 2008

bouncing bear











Leah started Bouncing Bear class today. She was very excited. She told me that if there were "mean boys" in her class that she will yell at them to leave her alone and she is excited about coloring something brown or purple. (according to her, this is what you do in Bouncing Bear class)

She also saw "Hilary Clickton" on TV today and asked me why her husband was sitting there crying. She was very funny.

Bailee is loving 2nd grade so far... 2 days in ... so far so good. Sleep has come really easily for her this week and she is excited about the home game on Friday!

Hope you are well.
K
PS the last pic is of her "silly face"

2 comments:

vabaker1 said...

That silly face is fabulous! Glad they are having fun at school. I'm still having fun too.

Heidi said...

I'm SO lucky to have such great nieces! I' also very proud to know that at such young ages the girls know who to vote for in our next election! They make me laugh. I'm sending my Mile High love!!!