Monday, August 25, 2008

2nd Grade




Well, today Bailee started 2nd grade. She was sooooo excited. It all started last night when I let her take a shower all by herself. I came in at one point and she was singing Cheetah girls at the top of her lungs and was COVERED from head to foot in foamy soap. After her shower, she had a hard time being still and we had to make sure her backpack was just right. We got out her dress and laid everything else just right. She did sleep pretty fast but was up before 6 and in our room. We had her lay in bed with us and she wiggled and wiggled and was very cute. We got up and got dressed and she had her "egg cheese omlette and milk" and she gabbed my ear off. I am so glad she loves school! She will probably crash hard core tonight!! Look out 2nd grade..... here comes my Jewel.

Leah starts school on Wednesday so we are going to the grocery store and are going to have a "Mommy Day".

Hope you are well.
K

2 comments:

vabaker1 said...

Yay for kids who love school. My kids were really great today.

Aleesa said...

I can't believe my girl is in 2nd grade. That makes me teary...