Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ugh

I know I know... I said pics are coming soon, but I can't get my camera to work on my computer so I have to wait until Eric comes home with his computer to make it work, and I just can't seem to get my act together well enough to do that. So soon might not be soon but they will come.

I survived last week... a week that included 3 instrument drives, a community fitness walk, a piano ensemble concert, a rehearsal for the children's chorus orchestra, and a children's chorus concert on Sunday. It also included Mamas in Pajamas girl scout sleep over. Whew. This week is better... baby shower for a friend having twins and the band banquet. :)


Everything is really good. Bailee and I had a blast at the sleep over and Leah and Eric spent the night "wrestling" and watching Dora movies until "Very late" (10:30!!!)

So, what do you think about the new header that Shelby did for me?

Hope you are well,
Karla

1 comment:

Aleesa said...

I love it and love your new background.