Thursday, April 30, 2009

True...

So, the girls were in the bath tub and of course the imagination wheels were spinning! The girls were playing some sort of game where they lived "way back in the old times". The conversation went something like this:
(Please do your best to imagine my very dramatic Bailee and my very serious Leah)

Me: Ok girls, let's get your hair rinsed. Bailee, I'll do yours first.
Bailee: And pretend that it is the olden days and I don't even have a cup because they didn't have cups.

Leah: Didn't have a cup, Bai Bai??? Wow! That is very old... even Jesus had a cup!
Bailee: Oh yeah... true...
I just rinsed their hair.

2 comments:

Aleesa said...

LOL (with a snort)! Only my girls and that's why I love them!!!

Shelby said...

Silly girls! I wonder if they had baths in these "olden" days.