Tuesday, September 30, 2008

update... pics soon

So, all of you (1/2 dozen or so) readers.... i know it's been a while, and I do have some pics... but my camera is out of batteries and not charged up so here is the update and pics will come soon.

Eric... is getting ready for contest season with the band... has a wicked flat top... and has a birthday on Thursday. He is doing well and is loving the political season. :)

Me... I am good. In full swing with my kinder/1st class and my Grace Lutheran School kids. Lessons are going well and I am growing more used to our school schedule. (actually had a 5 day week last week!)

Bailee... Piano is going well. She learned about tied notes this week. Soccer is great. She is on the Wildcats (same name as the HS Musical team!), her uniforms are hot pink, they get snack, AND they won their game last night. oh, and dr. baker came to watch her play and got some great pics. (Who else has their pediatrician/babysitter's dad/friend/photographer at the football game?)

Leah... is loving her dance class. According to her, she LOVES ballet and likes tap! She likes to stand with her heels kissing each other and do "pretty arms". She also likes to "Yeeep". (leap) She is really enjoying school this year and told me today that amarillo means yellow and that ovals are like circles but long. She also recites a pretty mean pledge to the flag!

So you see, we are good. I hope you are and I hope you leave me a comment so that I know you stopped by.
Hope you are well.
k

3 comments:

Aleesa said...

Miss you guys!

Jana said...

thanks for your comments at my blog. i appreciate it. i had wondered how you were doing. we miss you in bible study, but i see that you are staying quite busy yourself. if there is another scrapping night at the church, let's plan to go... i'll let you know when it is. who is bailee taking piano from? just wondering...

Aleesa said...

still miss you guys..