Thursday, July 24, 2008

7 hours

Seven hours ago I got on my face book and made my status say "Karla is cleaning Bailee's room... if I am lost later, look there." Let me tell you, it was quite an event. I now have 5 bags of things to take to the mission and 2 bags of trash. This does NOT include clothes! Well, now everything has a place... her dress-up is all cleaned up... her barbies all have heads... i put stuff away and organized stuff. This does not include the 2 days I spent going through her clothes. I am trying to make her life where she can manage her own stuff a little better. We will see. (and no, all of you people you read Jana's blog too... I am not nesting!!!)

My friends Shelby and Justin are getting married on Saturday! The Lewis family is coming into town on Friday! Amy and I went to Navasota and ate at a place called Martha's Bloomers and it was fabulous. Let's see... we played Bocce Ball last night. It rained today! I would say that in general, life is really good.

Hope you are well.
K

2 comments:

Jana said...

I am glad that you mentioned not nesting, because I got to thinking!! Anyway, glad you are getting things the way you like them. Jay says that I am taking crazy pills, and you must have found the stash...

vabaker1 said...

You are such a good mom!