Friday, May 29, 2009

3 Visits!

So the past few weeks have brought 3 very nice visits!

First, Aleesa and Matt showed up and had lunch with us. It was very spur of the moment and totally made me smile for days! She called and said she was on her way and got here in time to see Bailee at lunch. Bailee was shocked and just kept staring at her and Matt. It was really, really cute. In true Aleesa/Karla style, we were able to witness a very interesting vomiting incident in the cafeteria and then we headed off to Subway and to to the park. The weather was great and we had a nice visit.

Next, my dad came up and ate lunch with Leah and I one day. My mom was out of town, so after a conversation that lasted 1 minute and 27 seconds (on my cell phone), dad and I decided that he should come up and eat. We went to his usual spot... Must Be Heaven. It was yummy of course and we had a nice visit. Leah thought it was pretty special to have some Paw Paw time!

Yesterday, my mom came to visit. It was Bailee's talent show and she decided she wanted to come hear Bailee play. I am really glad that she did. Leah had fun visiting and Bailee felt about 10 feet tall that her Gam came down to see her play. We went to bluebell afterwards. (food always involved with vists!) I had the new flavor... grooms cake and it was really rich, yummy goodness! Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cake in it and chocolate candies with strawberry filling inside. It was a lot of fun seeing my mom and a really great suprise.

Hope you are well! Come see me... we'll eat!
Karla

No comments: